TQ and Matrix organize a CPU RISC embedded modules seminar thinking of all of those who are considering to develop ARM based projects. It will take place on Tuesday November 21st in Madrid, Wedenesday November 22nd in Valencia and Thursday November 23rd in Barcelona. The seminar speakers will be a embedded systems applications engineer from Matrix and a technitian from TQ, and their objective will be to help atendees to start their ARM projects and to solve any questions they have regarding these kind of processors.
During the seminar there will be step by step demos, and examples of ARM design real life cases. Also, the highlights will be the TQMa6ULx/L and TQMa7x embedded modules, both based on NXP processors and combining ARM Cortex-A7 with other interfaces, and with an optimal performance and consumption balance.
The event, launched yesterday via our newsletter, is already filling up. Since spaces are limited, we recommend you to reserve your spot as soon as possible on our registration page. You can also suggest subjects you would like to see included in the agenda on the registration form. Also, you can visualize or download the seminary flyer on the same page. We will keep updated those who register with agenda changes, times, and other relevant information.
- Why choose ARM or x86 architecture?
- When to use a Module, SBC or design from chip?
- What processor is the most appropriate?
- What are the main issues to deal with when it comes to ARM based designs?
- What can we do to drastically reduce the time to market of a given design?
- How can we minimize risks when it comes to designs?
- What tools are available?
- Subjects suggested by atendees.