Solutions of all kinds in GPS receivers to integrate. The highest technology at your fingertips: Small modules (9.6 x 9.6mm), high sensitivity -159dBm, AGPS (assisted GPS), DGPS (RTCM, WAAS-EGNOS…), low consumption (56mW active, 15uW down), in SMD format and with connector, possibility of receiving GLONASS and Galileo, with different chipsets: ST, SIRF IV, Mediatek, Venus.
- High Sensitivity GPS Receivers, 5-10 Hz. Mediatek (MC-1612, MC-1612-G, Condor C1919C, C1216, C1722, C2626)
- GPS Receivers Low Consumption. SIRF Chipset: S4-0606 (6x6mm), S4-1612-2R
- GPS receivers mount connector: C2626
- GNSS receivers: GPS, Glonass and Galileo. MC-1612-G, ST-1612-G, HD-1010-GA
- GPS receivers with built-in antenna: LS2003C, LS20229, SUP500R
- With “Odometer” input which would acquire better precision for positioning
- High precision GNSS 135 Channels Sub-meter module – L1 – L5: MC-1612-VB2, miniature MC-1010-VB2