Thales’s broad portfolio of Cinterion® IoT Modules, Gateways and Modem Cards enable always-on cellular communications for virtually any IoT or M2M application.
IoT products reliable in the most extreme environments
Their rugged design, unparalleled engineering and manufacturing standards make them reliable in the most extreme environments and over the long life of your M2M solution.
All cellular technology standards available
Offered for all cellular technology standards including 5G, LTE, NB-IoT and LTE Cat.M, Cinterion IoT modules and gateways provide voice, high-speed data and IP-based wireless communications with seamless global roaming.
Numerous innovative technologies supported
Our modules can be customized to suit the specific communications needs of your application by integrating innovative technologies such as Java™, GPS/GLONASS, SL Agent, SIM Access Profile and more.
Cellular communication modules for IoT applications with low data transfer and ultra low consumption. Designed to carry out the transition from LTE to 5G allowing the connection of thousands of equipment through an LPWA (LoW Power Wide Area) network.
- Optimized for low consumption IoT applications
- Support LTE-M and NB-IoT protocols according to release 14 of the
- 3GPP standard
- Fall-back to 2G depending on model
- Control by AT commands and embedded TCP/IP stack
- Security protocols
- Multiple interfaces interfaces (UART, USB, I2C, SPI, ADC, I/O…)
- Prepared for embedded SIM (eSIM)
- Industrial temperature range
- Compatible footprint between modules