From Matrix Electronica we closely follow the evolution of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We have already taken preventive actions since end of February and, day by day, we adapt them to the changing situation and our government’s new recommendations. All these actions are aimed at minimizing the impact on the supply chain and product development. Today we can affirm that we continue working at 100% of our capabilities. Some of these actions are:
- In order to guarantee personnel safety and ensure performance, all departments are working from home-office.
- All R&D developments continue forward, without delays, according to our roadmap.
- Both, the commercial department and Customer Service are fully available.
- For safety reasons all commercial trips and customer site meetings are cancelled.
- All operations at our warehouse have been conditioned and restructured to ensure safety, avoiding contagions and maintain the supply chain. Despite this, during this situation some possible small delays in delivery may be happened. Please understand and apologize for any inconvenience.
- We have followed all the recommendations and obligations of the Spanish government, seeking to mitigate the economic impact for customers by ensuring the supply chain