Open loop current transducer of small size using Hall Effect Linear IC. Current sensor with high sensitivity magnetic sensor:
- Sensor InAs Hall in quantum structure
- Hall effect IC with a Hall sensor and amplifier integrated in a package
- Fast response speed (CQ-121E, 131E: Max 5us)
- Electrical isolation by the primary conductor
- Simple structure
- Reduced number of components with high reliability
- External amplifier circuit is unnecessary.
- Direct input to the CPU-A / D is possible.
Excellent magnetic noise resistance: Because only the magnetic flux to be measured is convergent, the external magnetic noise resistance is excellent. Compliance with IEC standards. Operating temperature: -30 to 80 ° C