The present legal notice regulates the use of the webpage www.matrix.es
In compliance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of July 11, which relates to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data belonging to the company is provided.
Company: MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U.
Fiscal Identity: B79611794
Registered Address: ALEJANDRO SANCHEZ, 109 28019 MADRID
Email Contact: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +34 91 560 27 37
Registration data in the Trade Register of Madrid:
For security reasons, any further data relating to the company will be provided to the client, user or requestor once a commercial relationship is established or duly registered.
This website has been created by MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. for informative means and for the personal use of its users. This Legal Notice intends to regulate the access and use of this website, as well as the relationship between the website and its users.
Access to this website does not imply any commercial relationship between MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. and the user.
Access to this website is the exclusive responsibility of its users. By accessing and navigating on this website, the recognition and acceptance of the contained legal warnings and terms and conditions of use.
Intellectual Property and Content Use
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, and text, as well as the information and content collected from www.matrix.es are protected by Spanish law regarding the intellectual and industrial property belonging to MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. and the copying, reproduction and/or publication, either in part or in its entirety, of this website and its contents is not permitted without prior written permission from MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U.
The rights pertaining to third parties, be those natural persons or legal entities, relating to intellectual and industrial property that, for whatever reason, may be contained on www.matrix.es is protected from the above.
The user may only use the material that appears on this website for their personal and private use, unless otherwise stated, remaining prohibited any commercial or unlawful use. All rights reserved.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. will safeguard compliance with the previous conditions as well as the use of contents on its website, carrying out any civil or penal action required in the event of any violation or non-compliance on the user’s part.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify without notice any information on its website, including any changes to its layout and presentation.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. commits itself not to carry out any false advertising. Therefore, any formal or numerical mistakes found in the contents of this webpage, which may be the result of maintenance and/or an incomplete or mistaken update of the information, shall not be considered as false advertisement. MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. consequently promises to correct any information that may be incorrect at the earliest opportunity.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. commits not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, any information that is sent to the clients of MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. with the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U., as well as that which is carried out to inform, train or any other activity relating to the services that the client has contracted with the company, will not be considered to be commercial correspondence.
When the user navigates MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U.’s webpage, the webpage’s server will automatically recognize the user’s IP address, the date and time when the visit begins and ends, as well as information regarding the different sections that the user consults. This data is necessary so that the server can communicate and send the requests for those to be seen on screen.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibilities
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not guarantee the correct working of www.matrix.es, nor its contents and services, regardless of whether they belong to the website or third parties. Neither does it guarantee that they will be useful for certain activities, nor that they will be free of viruses meaning that it does not assume responsibility for eventual damage that could arise through its use.
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. is exempt from any type of responsibility that may arise from the information published on its webpage whenever this information may have been manipulated or published by a third party.
- Any links contained on the webpage do not indicate that MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. has a relationship with the owner of said link, nor does it mean that MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. is conscious of all the contents and services that can be found on the corresponding page.
- It is possible that the webpage of MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. redirects via hyperlinks to other websites and their contents. Given MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. cannot always control the contents published by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for these contents. In any case, it puts forth that it will act upon any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, doing so by immediately removing any redirection and/or hyperlink to said website as well as facilitating information of the infringement to the corresponding authorities.
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not take responsibility for the information and content stored on forums, chats, blogs, social networks and any other media that allow third parties to publish content independently on the webpage of MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. However, and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 11 and 16 of Law 34/2002 relating to Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. makes itself available for all users, authorities and security bodies, and actively collaborates in the removal or blockage of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third parties and their rights, morality and public order. In the event that the user believes that content may be categorized as such, they are requested to immediately notify the webpage administrator.
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not assume responsibility for a user’s non-compliance with the applicable rules whilst navigating the website and/or using the information contained on the website.
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. will not be responsible for any damage that may arise, regardless of the nature in which they may occur, due to the use of information and programs contained on the website.
- MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not assume responsibility for any illegitimate use that third parties may carry out which may damage the name of the brand, products, and commercial brands that appear on the website despite not belonging to the company.
The User is solely responsible for its use of the services, contents and links contained on the website.
Matrix Electrónica, S.L.U. is a company that distributes all types of electronic components and devices, satisfying its clients’ technology needs in the process.
Our main objective is to provide our clients with high-quality products and services that will help them improve their competitive position in the market. This activity will act as a guarantee of our own future.
Given the clients, their requirements and their satisfaction is considered to be of upmost importance for the company, the Management commits itself to fulfilling the clients’ needs as well as all the legal requirements that may apply at all times. Likewise, it is prepared and willing to continually improve the Quality Control system in place, ensuring that it is one of the key elements in achieving complete client satisfaction.
In order to achieve these promises, the Management has established the following Company Policy:
- Offer all our clients a high level of service, which can be achieved by carrying out the work we do to the best of our ability and in a flawless manner, as well as delivering the service we provide on time.
- Consider the elimination of defects, either by preventative or corrective methods, as a priority.
- Constantly increase the efficiency of all our processes.
- Introduce Quality Control systems to all aspects of the company, including the development of a set of procedures, a process in which all departments of the company must participate.
- Become a leading company within the sector and maintain this position.
- Expand into new markets to further benefit our clients and those that form part of the organization.
- Constantly renew our product range, adapting it to the latest market trends and any regulation in place.
- Train its staff in the Quality Control system and its implications.
The Quality Objectives will be established and revised periodically and may include some of the principles included in this Quality Policy. The Management promises to continually review this Policy to ensure that it continues to meet the clients’ needs at all times.
We firmly believe that only through the compliance of these objectives can we achieve our goal of fulfilling our clients’ needs, reach total satisfaction with our performance and be able to consolidate and improve our position as a competitive force in the market and therefore expand into it.
- 1. Data Protection
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. has adopted the security measures required by law (Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the protection of personal data and its enforcing regulations). Any personal data collected by this webpage will be automatically stored in a file owned by the company, who is also responsible for said file.
Filling out the form included on the webpage or sending emails or any other communications to the owner of the webpage implies that you consent to your information being included in the aforementioned automated file.
The User can exercise his/her rights of access, modification, cancellation or opposition in accordance with the provisions of the Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data and its Enforcing Regulations by writing to the following address: MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U.; Calle Alejandro Sanchez, 109; 28019; Madrid. Alternatively, it is possible to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Collection of Data
The collection of personal data is only carried out via the form contained in the Contact section of the webpage and via emails sent by clients to MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. that request our products.
- 3. Professional Secrecy
Any private communications between MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. and the clients/users will be considered confidential.
We recommend that the User does not provide its identification, password or any reference number provided by MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. to any third party.
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not sell, disclose, lease nor transmit in any way its clients’/users’ personal data.
- 5. Changes in the Security Policy and Data Protection Policy
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. reserves the right to modify its Security Policy and Data Protection policy at its own discretion and without notice, provided by Spanish legislation relating to Data Protection.
- 6. Cookie Usage
The second part of Article 22 of the Law regarding Information Society Services states:
“Service providers can use devices designed to store and recover data in the recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information about its use, in particular about the purposes of processing the data in accordance with the provisions set by the Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding Personal Data Protection.
When technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent in accepting the processing of his/her data could be provided using appropriate parameters belonging to the browser or other applications, providing that it directs to its configuration during installation or updates via an express to that effect. The above shall not prevent any technical storage or access whereby the sole purpose is to carry out the transmission of a communication through an electronic communication network or, whenever completely necessary, for the provision of an Information Society Service specifically requested by the recipient.”
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by a Web server. Only the server can access and read the contents of this file. Each “cookie” is unique to your browser. It may contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the name of a website or a series or digits and numbers. It allows the webpage to remember certain things such as preferences or what a shopping basket contains.
What happens if I do not accept cookies on my device?
You can discover how to deactivate cookies in the majority of web browsers by consulting the webpage http://www.aboutcookies.org. By deactivating the “cookies”, the webpage may not function correctly.
The cookies used are of the following types:
Primary cookies are those created by the webpage and which only the webpage can read.
Third party cookies are provided by different organizations to the owner of the website you are visiting. Also, the website that you are visiting may include content embedded from other third parties that can establish their own cookies. The original website does not control the dissemination of these cookies; therefore, you should check the third party websites for more information regarding these cookies.
Session cookies are temporarily stored during a browsing session and are automatically deleted from the device when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for a specific amount of time and they are not deleted upon closing the browser. They are used when your identity is to be known for more than one browsing session.
Flash cookies work differently to browser cookies (the aforementioned cookies are browser cookies). Instead of using individual cookies for specific tasks, a website is restricted to saving all data in just one cookie. Flash allows the amount of information to be stored in this cookie to be configured, although the type of information to be stored cannot be configured.
The websites belonging to MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to navigate and use the services offered by the sites of MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. uses these cookies in its applications but not its webpage.
These cookies increase the functionality of the website by saving your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to automatically change the language:
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. uses these cookies in its applications and on its website to select the language.
These cookies help improve the performance of the website. MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not currently use these cookies.
- Online behavior cookies for advertising uses
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. does not use these cookies.
MATRIX ELECTRONICA, S.L.U. uses Google Analytics to obtain statistical information regarding the visits to its websites. This information is used to improve our website and its performance.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, you can visit Google’s webpage following this link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies?hl=es