Bluetooth module 2.1 + EDR, class 2 with integrated stack and SPP profile, which is configured with AT commands through the serial port.
The LM780 allows to use the UART or the SPI as interfaces of communication with the host. And it accepts a wide range of supply voltage, from 3.0V to 5.5V. This, together with the footprint of only 15.20 mm x 26.92 mm x 2.0 mm and operating in the temperature range from -20 ° C to + 70 ° C, make the LM780 a reliable and compact industrial solution.
The module consists of the certifications Bluetooth, FCC and CE.
- Embedded Bluetooth Stack v2.0 + EDR and v2.1 + EDR
- Class 2 radio with integrated antenna – approx. 25 m reach LOS
- Secure Simple Pairing (in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR firmware)
- Operation between 3V – 5.5V
- Interfaces: UART (up to 921600bps), IOP
- Firmware supported by default: SPP. HID on Demand Profile
- CSR Bluecore 04 (BC04) chipset
- Size: 15.24mm x 27.67mm x 3.2mm
- This product is EOL. Do not use for new projects.